150° Line Voltage PIR Occupancy Wall Mount Sensor, Single Pole
The ENERLITES MPW-V is a wall mounted motion sensor that operates lights using passive infrared (PIR) technology. The motion sensor features a 150° field of view to provide up to 1000 sq.ft. of coverage area. The sensor operates lights based on the occupancy and ambient light levels detected in the area. The sensor turns lights ON automatically when motion is detected, and turn OFF after no motion has been detected for the pre-selected time delay. The motion sensor’s time delay can easily be adjusted from 15 seconds to 30 minutes. This device also contains a light level sensor. If adequate daylight is present, the sensor holds the load OFF until light levels drop, even if the area is occupied.The light level and motion sensor sensitivity are also easily adjustable. The motion sensor includes a manual ON/OFF button. This switch is for single pole use only.
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
- 150° field of view, up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Adjustable swivel neck rotates 80 degrees vertically and 60 degrees horizontally
- Adjustable time delay: 5 sec to 30 min
- Input voltage: 120/277VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum load: 10 Amps
- LED: 150W
- Operation Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
- Turn lighting systems ON or OFF based on occupancy and ambient light levels
- Two-year limited warranty
- UL & CUL Listed
- Title 24 Compliant
- Model Number: MPW-V