180° PIR Motion Sensor with LED Dimmer Wall Switch
The ENERLITES DWODS-120 is a motion sensor wall switch that combines passive infrared (PIR) technology with full range dimming. The PIR motion sensor features a 180° field of view to provide up to 1200 sq.ft. of coverage area. The sensor has 2 modes and operates lights ON/OFF based on occupancy or vacancy in the area. In occupancy mode, lights turn ON automatically when motion is detected, and turn OFF after no motion has been detected for the pre-selected time delay. In vacancy mode, lights must be turned ON manually, and then will turn OFF automatically after no motion has been detected for the pre-selected time delay. The motion sensor’s time delay can easily be adjusted from 15 seconds to 30 minutes. The light level and PIR sensitivity are also adjustable. Two press-buttons allow for easy dimming or brightening of lights. When dimmed lights are turned OFF, the device will “remember” what light level was used last and set the lights to that brightness the next time that they are turned ON. This switch is only compatible with dimmable LED bulbs.
- Combines Passive Infrared (PIR) technology with LED dimming
- PIR coverage: 180° up to 1200sq.ft.
- Adjustable time delay: 15 sec to 30 min
- Input voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Resistive: 3 Amp
- Motor: 1/8 HP
- Electric ballast/LED: 150W
- 2 modes for lighting control: occupancy (auto ON/auto OFF) & vacancy (manual ON/auto OFF)
- Single pole
- Five-year limited warranty
- UL & CUL Listed
- Title 24 Compliant
- Model Number: DWODS-120