360° Line Voltage PIR Occupancy Ceiling Sensor
The ENERLITES MPC-52V is a commercial grade line voltage ceiling mount sensor that operates lights using passive infrared (PIR) technology. The sensor features a 360° field of view fresnel lens that provides up to 800 sq ft of coverage area. This ceiling mounted sensor operates lights ON/OFF based on occupancy and ambient light levels detected in the area. The occupancy sensor turns lights ON when motion is detected and OFF when no motion is detected for a pre-selected time delay. Ambient light level detection prevents the occupancy sensor from turning lights ON when the ambient light levels are sufficient. Both the time delay and light level settings can be easily adjusted. This ceiling sensor also includes 4ft. feeding cables for convenient installations and it is compatible with either LED or fluorescent lights. This ceiling mount motion sensor is ideal for use in offices, classrooms, warehouses and other commercial areas.
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
- 360° field of view, up to 800 sq.ft.
- Adjustable time delay: 15 sec to 30 min
- Adjustable light level: 10FC to 150FC
- Input voltage: 120-277 VAC, 60 Hz
- Motor: 1/4 HP, 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Incandescent: 800W @ 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Fluorescent: 800VA @ 120VAC / 1200VA @ 277VAC, 60 Hz
- Operation Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
- Two-year limited warranty
- UL & CUL Listed
- Title 24 Compliant
- Model Number: MPC-52V
Shop all Enerlites sensor products.