Antimicrobial Residential Grade Decorator Switch, Single Pole
The ENERLITES 91150A-W decorator light switch is a high-quality, stylish wall switch that offers an enhanced aesthetic for residential locations. The wall switch is made from Polycarbonate Thermoplastic material for its long-lasting durability and temperature resistance up to 140℃, which prevents the device from melting or fading. The material also includes an antimicrobial additive containing silver ions. Silver ions work on a cellular level, preventing the growth and survival of unwanted microorganisms such as mold, mildew, fungus, and bacteria. This makes for an inherently disinfectant surface, as the frequently-touched device will resist microbial growth. These qualities make the switch ideal for a wide variety of residential and commercial applications alike.
- Made with silver ion additive for antimicrobial properties; the surface resists the growth of unwanted microorganisms such as mild, mildew, and bacteria
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic material
- Smooth, quiet paddle action
- Removable yoke tabs, captive mounting screws
- Push-in terminals, easy-access green hex head ground screw
- Environmental: flammability UL94, V2 rating
- Two-year warranty
- UL Listed
- Model Number: 91150A
Shop all Enerlites Elite Series devices.