Nickel-Plated Brass Square Soft Pop-up Floor Box Assembly with 20A Tamper-Resistant GFCI Receptacle
The ENERLITES 961248-S-GFCI is a 1-gang nickel-plated brass square soft pop-up floor box assembly with a tamper-resistant, GFCI receptacle. The device features 20A tamper-resistant duplex receptacles, which include internal shutters to prevent the insertion of foreign objects. The floor box easily pops up for easy access to power; simply snap the cover closed when not in use.
- Nickel-plated brass soft pop-up floor box assembly
- Receptacle rating: 125 VAC, 20 Amp GFCI Self-Test
- visual indicator light provides quick visual reference of a tripped or "end of life" condition
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure GFCI protection is working properly
- Heavy duty stylish metal cover recesses into the floor when not in use reducing above floor height to 5/16 inch. Press button to access
- Terminal block is pre-wired for easy access, just insert the wires and tighten the screws
- Flooring types: Tile, stone, wood, laminate, carpet, concrete and vinyl
- Tamper-resistant receptacle in compliance with 2017 NEC Article 406.12
- Box material: pre-galvanized steel
- Knockout size: 1/2" and 3/4"
- Metal box installation to sub-floor with adjustable height up to 1" depth
- Compliance with 2017 NEC Article 314.27 for floor boxes
- Two-year limited warranty
- Model Number: 961248-S-GFCI