Residential Grade 20A Decorator Receptacle, 5-20R
Residential grade receptacles are rated for a variety of standard configurations. Each receptacle is equipped with break-off plaster ears and tabs to allow for easy alignment and 2-circuit conversion. All decorator receptacles are designed with thermoplastic construction and feature a shallow build for maximum wiring room.
• 20A-125V 5-20R
• Made of thermoplastic material
• Tamper-resistant receptacle improves child safety – built-in shutter prevents access by most non-rated/foreign objects
• Optional grounding with self-grounding clip or green terminal screw
• Break-off tabs for easy two-circuit conversion
• Push-in #14 AWG Cu solid wire for 20A branch circuit only
• Removable yoke tabs for ideal alignment
• Terminal screws backed out ready for wiring
• Combination Slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation
• Heavy-duty impact resistant thermoplastic construction for long service life in commercial applications
• Back wiring terminals accept both solid and stranded wire to ease installation
• 2-year warranty "
• Model Number: 62001