180° PIR Vacancy Motion Sensor Wall Switch, Secured Ground Wire Required, Single Pole
The ENERLITES HMVS-J is a vacancy only sensor wall switch that operates lights using passive infrared (PIR) technology. The motion sensor features a 180° field of view to provide up to 700 sq.ft. of coverage area. The sensor automatically turns lights OFF based on vacancy in the area. Lights must be turned ON manually, and then will turn OFF automatically after no motion has been detected for the pre-selected time delay. The motion sensor’s time delay can easily be adjusted from 15 seconds to 20 minutes. The device also includes a manual ON/OFF button. This switch is for single pole use only and it is compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, and LED lights. A neutral wire is required for installation. Smart LED backlight will turn on when motion is detected for easy location in the dark in vacancy mode. Self-learning night light feature ensures the sensor turn the night light off and keep it off from disturbing your rest when vacancy confirmed. The face cover of this receptacle is interchangeable and can be replaced with alternative colors.
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
- PIR Coverage: 180°, up to 700 sq. ft.
- Adjustable time delay: 15 sec to 20 min
- Input voltage: 120/277VAC, 60 Hz
- Motor: 1/8 HP, 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Incandescent: 500W @ 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Fluorescent: 500VA @ 120VAC / 1000VA @ 277VAC, 60 Hz
- LED: 150W @ 120VAC
- Vacancy sensor mode only (manual ON/auto OFF)
- Single pole
- Secured ground wire required
- Two-year limited warranty
- UL & CUL Listed
- Title 24 Compliant
- Model Number: HMVS-J
Shop all Enerlites sensor devices.