360° Low Voltage Dual-Technology Occupancy Ceiling Sensor
The ENERLITES MDC-50L is a commercial grade low voltage ceiling mount sensor that operates lights using a combination of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies. The dual-technology sensor features a 360° field of view fresnel lens that provides up to 1600 sq.ft. of PIR coverage and 1000 sq.ft. of ultrasonic coverage. This ceiling mounted sensor operates lights ON/OFF based on occupancy and ambient light levels detected in the area. The occupancy sensor turns lights ON when motion is detected and OFF when no motion is detected for a pre-selected time delay. Ambient light level detection prevents the occupancy sensor from turning lights ON when the ambient light levels are sufficient. Both the time delay and light level settings can be easily adjusted. This ceiling sensor is compatible with either LED or fluorescent lights. The sensor is also compatible with ENERLITES 91245 momentary switch for optional vacancy mode and manual ON/OFF operation Note that power pack supply MPP-24 is required for the MDC-50L sensor to work. This ceiling mount motion sensor is ideal for use in offices, classrooms, warehouses and other commercial areas.
- Combines Passive Infrared (PIR) and Ultrasonic Technology
- 360° fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection
- PIR Coverage: 1600 sq. ft.
- Ultrasonic Coverage: 1000 sq. ft.
- Adjustable time delay: 5 sec to 30 min
- Adjustable light level: 10FC to 150FC
- Input voltage: 24VDC
- Current consumption: 20 mA
- Works with fluorescent and LED lighting
- Operation Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
- Optional vacancy mode feature with 91245 momentary switch (sold separately)
- Walk-through mode: 3 minutes if no activity after 30 sec
- Manual ON/OFF feature when wired to push button
- Power supply by MPP-24 and control line load through MPP-24 (sold separately)
- Two-year limited warranty
- UL & CUL Listed
- Title 24 Compliant
- Model Number: MDC-50L