360° Wireless Plug Load Control PIR Occupancy Ceiling Sensor
The ENERLITES PLBPC is a wireless ceiling mount sensor that operates lights using passive infrared (PIR) technology. The sensor can connect to a maximum of 6 plug load control receptacles and it features a 360° field of view with a 24 ft. diameter range. This ceiling mounted sensor operates lights ON/OFF based on occupancy detected in the area. The occupancy sensor turns lights ON when motion is detected and OFF when no motion is detected for a 30-minute time delay. The sensor also includes a manual override button that can be used to turn devices off before the time delay. The ceiling sensor is powered by two AA lithium batteries for easy installations.
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
- 360° field of view, up to 24ft radius
- Sensor standby current: 200uA
- Wireless current: 5 mA
- Operates in a quiet 315MHz
- Controls 120VAC split receptacles
- Can pair up to 6 plug load control receptacles
- Operation Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
- Powered by 2 AA lithium batteries
- UL & CUL Listed
- Title 24 Compliant
- Model Number: PLBPC
Shop all Enerlites sensor devices.